2 de maio de 2010

Success! - Editorial I - Womenswear - "I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself"

Hey hey!
As I had previously mentioned, I've taken on a styling course. My last homework was to do a Home-made Editorial and, as expected, I was beyond excited. I think it turned out amazingly well and my teacher said it was the best in class, I named it "I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself". Check it out and give me some feedback if you want to!

"I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself"

Shirt, belt and shorts - Zara, Necklace - Gucci


Shirt - Miu Miu, High-waisted leggings and shoes - Zara

Jacket - Vintage Yves Saint Laurent, High-waisted pants - H&M, Boots - Yves Saint Laurent

Dress - Prada

Dress - Vintage Alaia, Shoes - Zara

Dress - Vintage Alaia, Jacket - Stylist's own, Shoes - Zara

Credits:
Styling: Sofia Matos Ribeiro
Photos: Pedro Sacadura
Assistant: António Carvalho e Castro
Hair/Make-up: Sofia Matos Ribeiro
Model: Andrea Bravo

Special thanks to:
Andrea Bravo
Eduarda Abbondanza
Isabel Freitas e Costa
Pedro Sacadura

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário