20 de abril de 2010

Obsessions...

Hey hey dear follower!
I've been a bit absent lately, I know... but these past few weeks were all about working, working and working. I'm still in highschool (yeah, it sucks!), so I really need to focus on my marks and on going to college.

But moving on to more exciting subjects...
I've found my two new obsessions: the 60's (specially the whole hippie scene from the late 60's and the Woodstock Festival and, of course, Jean Shrimpton - I'm sooo in love with her) and Frida Gustavsson (gorgeous model). Oh yeah, I'm totally obsessed with the new DKNY collection (the one with all the floral patterns), the 505 - Particuliére Chanel nail polish (I've got it obviously! but I've hidden it, so that no one dares to use it without my permition) and these AMAZING Prada bags I saw on the window of Fashion Clinic... not to mention the newest Christian Louboutin shoe collection (yummy and divine, all at the same time).
I'll leave you with some photos of Jean and Frida, my two new favourites girls. 



First three photos: Jean Shrimpton
Last three photos: Frida Gustavsson by Greg Kadel for German Vogue

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário