4 de maio de 2010

Windy Spring-like days just mean that Summer isn't that far away

Hey, hey!
Well, lately the sweet breeze and (not far from) Summer heat has tended to vanish... We're back to our sunny, yet windy Spring-like days. Sure, the weather is cooler but the beginning of Spring simply means Summer isn't that far away...

I don't know I've the only that notices weird seasonal things, but... new bubblegum flavours (have you tried Trident Senses' new flavour? Lemon.... so fresh, I love it!), new scents, new feelings (meaning people are or seem happier), new vibes and the need to listen to certain songs have appeared since the beginning of what might be called Spring. Things run smoothly and the air seems fresher... I personally love the Spring time, it's not too hot nor too cold and, besides, I LOVE flowers and the happy look on people's faces.

Oh and I almost forgot... another fabulous thing about spring is how stylish people look! It's not too hot to wear jackets, but it's not too cold to wear t-shirts and skirts. How amazing is those that make this season? I adore it.

I'll leave you with some songs that remind me of Spring-Summer and have great, relaxing vibes.







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário