8 de abril de 2010

The Art of Doing (Almost) Absolutely Nothing

Hey hey dear reader. Welcome to the newest, freshest, most amazing blog in the whole world. The name's weird, the image has nothing to do with sheeps (oh yeah, Ovelha Popstar means Popstar Sheep) and the colours are waaay too bright but who cares? Let's just focus on having fun and drinking cocktails. I mean... that's what Spring Break is all about, don't you agree? Well, at least for me it does.
What have I been up to? Basically... doing nothing and thinking about what I should do next. Ok, I must confess I've done some work and taken care of some pending issues. I spent one week partying and being out of control but this week, I decided to take care of myself, get some work done and stroll around some shops in order to think about I'm going to buy for the new season.
Shirts, dresses, shorts, shoes, shoes, shoes, sandals, sandals, sandals. Yum, I want them all. Books, music and concerts. Yeah, count me in.
This holiday season has been one heck of a ride... fun and boring, safe and dangerous. But hey, how can you not love the holidays?
One thing I've done for sure is to become a master in the art of doing (almost) nothing.

xoxo, let's keep on partying! 

Photo: Olivia Wilde by Guy Aroch

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário